The SuperStack II Hub 100 TX has 12 dedicated RJ-45 twisted-pair ports on its front panel. A media-flexible transceiver interface module port on the hub’s rear panel is designated the thirteenth port. The SuperStack II Hub 100 TX can be used as a stand-alone repeater or as a component in a stack.
- Create mixed copper and fiber Ethernet stacks of up to 8 units, with up to 208 ports
- Transceiver slot supports 100BASE-TX or 100BASE-FX modules
- Optional SNMP or RMON modules add advanced management to the stack
- Connects to Redundant Power System (optional)
- 19-inch rack or stand-alone mounting