DECserver 90M+, w/Power
The DECserver 90M+ is a full function asynchronous device and remote access server designed to operate in multi-vendor environments. The DECserver 90M+ can be configured as a standalone/stackable device, in the MultiStack System or as a module in the DEChub 90 or MultiSwitch 900 hub backplane.
The DECserver 90M+ has the capability to:
- Downline load software using DECnet Maintenance Operation Protocol (MOP) or Access Server Loader TCP/IP Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP/TFTP).
- Attach to a 10BASE-T Ethernet network.
- Support eight asynchronous devices.
- Support Open DECconnect network.
- Load software from Flash RAM. (no load host is required).
- DECserver 90M+
- Power Supply H7082-ABG B01
- Console Cable BN25G-03-5EG
- DNAS CD KT-DNAS3-00 with license and softcopy documentation